There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
214 listings found loading listings.. finding your location..
- N8885 Maplewood Rd $295,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,056 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- 1608 Pine View Ln $22,500 0.4 Acres WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- 1616 Pine View Ln $24,990 0.5 Acres WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 214 Pine Ridge Ln $150,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,000 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED N5939 Hwy 107 $399,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,440 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N9266 Birch Point Rd $1,099,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,134 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 9277 Pickerel Lake Rd $439,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,750 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- W10775 Summit Lake Dr $154,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,000 Sqft FIRST WEBER - EAGLE RIVER
- 3607 Cth W $975,000 1 Bed 2 Bath 4,800 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- N8970 Cth B $56,000 1.0 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- 1891 Cth Q $68,900 0.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER BARTELS REAL ESTATE, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1509 Division St $89,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 780 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MERRILL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6011 Morning View Ln $329,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,608 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 4742 Padus Rd $350,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,482 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- On George Cr $29,900 1.0 Acres TEBO LAKEWOOD REALTY
- 1600 2nd St E $179,900 5 Bed 3 Bath 1,824 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- 605 Alexander St S $200,000 6.3 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 1.5 Acre Hwy 52 $14,500 1.6 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 1.8 Acre Hwy 52 $14,500 1.8 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.