There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED 938 Deresch St $389,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,862 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- W6703 Branch Rd $450,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,900 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N8875 Lakewoods Dr $975,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 3,621 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1419 E Kings Rd $400,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,523 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- On Birch Point Rd $1,699,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,134 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 520 Ac Pratt Rd $624,900 520.0 Acres CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
- N9783 Crystal Lake Rd $859,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 3,190 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED Xxx Hwy 51 $164,900 104.0 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- 619 Hwy 86 $599,900 4 Bed 5 Bath 4,796 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1.68 Ac. High Ridge Ct $21,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- On Pine Ridge Ln $34,900 5.1 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 1016 6th Ave $48,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,560 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- 212 9th Ave $74,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 874 Sqft CR REALTY
- 875 Crane Lake Ln E $119,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 675 Sqft CR REALTY
- W10082 Cth G $319,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,424 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- Lot 35 Pine View Ln $24,900 0.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 115 Valley St $32,000 0.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- Lot 18 Lakeview Dr $69,900 1.0 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- N11235 Elmo St $145,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,386 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.