There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- W6703 Branch Rd $450,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,900 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N9266 Birch Point Rd $1,099,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,134 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 520 Ac Pratt Rd $624,900 520.0 Acres CENTURY 21 AFFILIATED
- 619 Hwy 86 $599,900 4 Bed 5 Bath 4,796 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- 2-. Branch Rd $147,900 1.0 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 1.68 Ac. High Ridge Ct $21,000 1.7 Acres CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 7 Acres Red Fox Run $42,000 7.0 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 1621 Freedom Tr $19,900 2.4 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- 3397 Neal Rd $139,000 9.3 Acres HOMELAND REALTY WI LLC
- N5589 Cth S $179,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,440 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 411 4th St N $25,000 0.2 Acres WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1222 3rd Ave $134,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,799 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- Lot 3 Donut Lk Rd $44,900 4.0 Acres LAKELAND REALTY
- 202 Superior St S $119,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,872 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- N4170 Polar Rd $139,000 40.0 Acres ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 101 6th Ave $28,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,404 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1427 16th Ave N $99,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,568 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED N9625 Sunset Point Rd $385,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,484 Sqft CLC REALTY, LLC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot Adams Ln $74,500 6.1 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- 41.27 Ac.-on Western Ave $87,500 41.3 Acres CR REALTY
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.