There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- 3-on Branch Rd $150,000 0.7 Acres NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- On Hwy 47 $159,000 25.0 Acres NORTHERN WISCONSIN REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED N7819 Pence Lake Rd $875,000 7 Bed 5 Bath 4,726 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- #8 Ralph Ln $12,900 1.0 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- #9 Ralph Ln $12,900 1.1 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- #12 Ralph Ln $14,900 1.2 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- #4 Ralph Ln $15,900 1.5 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- #7 Ralph Ln $15,900 1.4 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED W3286 Hollister Rd W $380,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,995 Sqft SHOREWEST REALTORS - NORTHERN REALTY & LAND
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2140 Richardson Lake Rd $4,250,000 5 Bed 8 Bath 7,000 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 2 Kings Rd $39,900 1.6 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- Lot 3-off Wadell Rd $115,900 10.1 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- Lot 4-off Wadell Rd $115,900 10.0 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Pfeifer Rd $19,000 1.3 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- 0 Cth T $67,500 9.8 Acres COLDWELL BANKER REAL ESTATE GROUP
- N10656 Lake James Rd $227,500 2 Bed 1 Bath 732 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- 5.1 Acres-on Badger Ranch Dr $38,900 5.1 Acres CR REALTY
- 3108 Trump Lake Rd $60,000 10.1 Acres SIGNATURE REALTY, INC.
- N2864 Cth Aa $99,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,360 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- 501 Wisconsin St $179,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,024 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.