There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
214 listings found loading listings.. finding your location..
- 1 Acre Hwy 55 $14,500 1.0 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8 Acres Hwy 52 $49,500 8.3 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 642 Wausau Rd $19,900 0.5 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 634 Wausau Rd $19,900 0.8 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 604 Wausau Rd $29,900 0.9 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 658 Wolf River Rd $499,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,304 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- 9885 Airport Rd $299,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,328 Sqft HOMELAND REALTY WI LLC
- 6 Acres 2nd Ave $46,000 6.0 Acres INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 203 3rd St N $69,500 1 Bed 1 Bath 493 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Grundy Rd $240,000 120.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- Lot 2-on Evergreen Rd $32,900 3.3 Acres CR REALTY
- Lot 3-on Evergreen Rd $32,900 3.3 Acres CR REALTY
- Lot 1-on Evergreen Rd $32,900 3.3 Acres CR REALTY
- Off Hemlock Rd $39,900 6.2 Acres FIRST WEBER - ANTIGO
- 725 Ar-vi Ln $299,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,240 Sqft CR REALTY
- 4.33 Acres-on Hickory Rd $49,900 4.3 Acres CR REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED W1841 Cth D $94,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,464 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5-5207 Pine St $209,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,280 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- On Stevens Rd $883,965 476.0 Acres FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- Lot 4 Edward Dr $34,900 4.0 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Langlade, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Langlade homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.