There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 3900 Monheim Rd $199,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,124 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5263 River Rd $199,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 900 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1729 Mckinley Blv $179,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,478 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5594 Baker Lake Rd $175,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,492 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 425 Minnesota St $142,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,728 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1525 Watersmeet Lake Rd $174,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,577 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 1998 Rice Ln $189,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,256 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 4080 Deerskin Rd $199,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,284 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3854 Evergreen Rd $179,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1214 Tyson Rd $154,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,150 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.