There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 6117 Red Pine Ln $169,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,872 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3893 Forest Cr $169,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,500 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8148 Northwood Dr $199,999 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,568 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 12-5679 Thunder Bay Lane $189,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,120 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2012 Peninsula Ln $164,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,080 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8642 Pine Acres Blv $200,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,960 Sqft RIECKMANN REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1895 Maple Lake Dam Rd $170,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,470 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- 7257 Hwy 17 $179,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,057 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 5845 Six Point Ln $195,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,136 Sqft JIM TAIT REAL ESTATE/BLDR JCT
- OFFER ACCEPTED 587 Rupple Rd $179,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,596 Sqft MILLER & ASSOCIATES REALTY LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.