There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- N8551 Marquardt Rd $185,000 2 Bed 0 Bath 1,271 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N8732 Pickerel Lake Rd West $199,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 850 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- W3539 Cth D $189,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,544 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6617 Rolling Hills Dr $189,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,280 Sqft NORWISREALTY.COM LLC
- 5176 Wilmar Ln $187,400 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,440 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- 1605 West Wind Dr $204,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,622 Sqft RE/MAX INVEST, LLC
- N8429 Hwy 107 $190,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 704 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3052 Crescent Rd $162,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,504 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2581 Rocky Rd $179,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,872 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- 8720 Indian Lake Rd $189,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,568 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5264 Forest Ln $174,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,800 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.