There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- N10130 Kings Rd $375,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,484 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N11142 Cth U $320,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,468 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- N11206 Cth U $349,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,744 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- N11533 Cottage Rd $325,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,188 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- OFFER ACCEPTED N9936 Mohawksin Rd $337,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,474 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- W6789 Kahn Rd $310,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,491 Sqft FIRST WEBER - TOMAHAWK
- 8463 Nose Lake Rd $350,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,523 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- W1326 Overlook Dr $449,500 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,384 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 7920 Trout Creek Rd $429,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,025 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 2520 Killarney Dr W $314,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,200 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- 2696 Virginia Ln $434,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,665 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.