There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED N8953 Little Beaver Rd $129,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,043 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 504 Southgate Dr $129,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,400 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- W6140 Barrett Dr $124,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- 104 River St $114,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,270 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- W6098 Stelling Rd E $149,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 880 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED W5275 Iverson Rd $139,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,040 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1019 Tomahawk Ave S $109,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 900 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- N11523 Cth Y $119,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- N11997 Cth L $109,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,276 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- 2861 Lee Rd $119,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,120 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 5471 Cth Y $149,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,203 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.