There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4153 Trails End Rd $255,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,712 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4222 Vets Memorial Dr $295,000 6 Bed 3 Bath 2,500 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 4475 Hwy 17 $285,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,920 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3018-20 Crescent Rd $230,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,352 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- 3747 Rolling Acres Dr $250,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,048 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - THREE LKS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8210 Stockley Ln W $300,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,696 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 6741 Railway Ln $219,900 5 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft ESKRIDGE REAL ESTATE
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4712 Buck Ln $289,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,024 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 2544 Cth C $249,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,416 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- 1815 Lake Rd $269,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,878 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7741 Crow Rd $239,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,212 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.