There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5351 Newman Dr $449,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,631 Sqft SIMPLIFEE REALTY, LLC
- 811 Lakeshore Dr $449,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,680 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 2884 Wausau Rd $449,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,000 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3721 Trout Creek Rd $465,900 5 Bed 3 Bath 1,800 Sqft LISTWITHFREEDOM.COM
- 4159 Forest Point Dr $440,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,008 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED N8930 Norlander Rd $399,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,400 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- W8781 Cth K $415,000 5 Bed 3 Bath 2,169 Sqft CENTURY 21 NORTHWOODS TEAM
- OFFER ACCEPTED N11975 Cth Y $499,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,764 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- W6703 Branch Rd $450,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,900 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- 7539 Forest Ct $425,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,860 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 8192 Pine Lake Rd W $519,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,860 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.