There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- Lot 17 Eaglewatch Ct $162,500 2.5 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 39 Awassa Ln $160,000 2.1 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 3 Wagner Bay Ln $180,000 2.8 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- ON Cth J $179,900 4.8 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7784 Nokomis Dr W $139,000 2.0 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- 3206 Stormy Ln $189,600 13.3 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- Lot 29 Frontier Rd $149,900 10.9 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lots 8 & 9-on Jamie Lake Dr $159,000 13.0 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- Lot 1 Bo Di Lac Rd $199,900 9.1 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 2-on Peach Ln $155,000 3.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.