There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED 106 Fairland St $159,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,936 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 130 Mayfair St $184,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,576 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- 5911 Morning View Ln $189,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,204 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- 605 Park St $159,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,300 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 1802 Neva Rd $199,000 5 Bed 1 Bath 1,600 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- N1577 Rolling Hills Rd $169,700 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,664 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
- 430 Sunset Dr $189,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,616 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED W9332 Hwy 47 $158,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,300 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- 1815 Brandon Ct $182,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,344 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 817 Sunset Dr $178,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,380 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.