There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- W2875 Cth D $280,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,344 Sqft RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- 11240 Wolfs Rd $199,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,438 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 2203 Cth D $275,000 5 Bed 3 Bath 1,693 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 15037 Deer Tr $229,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 5292 Weister Trail Rd $249,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,279 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 7414 Deerwood Rd $239,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,759 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 8553 Sutton Rd $219,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,000 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 1669 Cth D $259,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,050 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 8453 Mercer Lake Rd $199,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,675 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 14621 Misty Pines Ln $209,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,408 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.