There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 60-on Bowie Rd $69,000 5.0 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - BJ
- On Cth B $69,800 2.0 Acres WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 5-on Jamie Lake Dr $69,000 4.2 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- Lot 25 Ole Rismon Ln $58,000 2.4 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Wihega Rd $79,000 3.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 8-on Beatons Lake Rd E $65,500 2.0 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- On Chaney Lake Rd $62,500 198 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 17 Lots Chippewa Rd $79,900 6.2 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6251 Lakeshore Dr $59,000 2.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Lot-on Duck Lake Rd E $69,900 4.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.