There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 5825 Little Portage Lake Rd $574,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 2,962 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 24917 Misery Bay Rd $549,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,184 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 3628 Channel Rd $675,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,578 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 7881 Fern Glen Dr $575,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,504 Sqft FIRST WEBER - EAGLE RIVER
- 1230 Lost River Rd $528,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,022 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - WALL ST.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6091 Knuth Ln $485,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,893 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 8846 Johnson Point Ln $515,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,200 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3623 Jaglin Dr $590,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,790 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 0-1660 Moon Rd $625,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 3,136 Sqft LISTWITHFREEDOM.COM
- 10384 Highland Dr $475,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,400 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.