There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 1092 Old 51 Rd $195,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,344 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10811 Hwy 70 $189,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,274 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 1970 Farming Rd N $185,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,353 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7158 Lilly St $199,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,897 Sqft 4 STAR REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8642 Pine Acres Blv $200,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,960 Sqft RIECKMANN REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 12271 Plummer Lake Ln S $225,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 916 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 9922 Rocky Run Rd $214,995 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,097 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- 10392 Leisure Dr N $189,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 8694 Windpudding Dr S $189,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,000 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 6741 Railway Ln $209,900 5 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft ESKRIDGE REAL ESTATE
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.