There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 13938 Mallard Ln $219,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 800 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10570 Chipmunk Dr $269,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,424 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- 420n Hwy 182 $215,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 960 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 1460 Hwy 51 $239,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,710 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 4675 N Shore Pines Ln $249,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 640 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7950 Squirrel Lk Rd $249,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,032 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 4259w Branch Rd $215,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 960 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 5250n Hwy 51 $212,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,427 Sqft RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5234n Crystal Lake Dr W $259,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,198 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8136 Northwood Dr $259,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,410 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.