There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- On Lakeshore Dr $77,000 25.2 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Tbd Old County W $75,000 16.4 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- 0 W Lake Rd $75,000 40.0 Acres CLC REALTY, LLC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Winifred $62,500 20.0 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 6254n Bambiland Rd $79,500 8.6 Acres RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- 6871 Horned Owl Rd $75,000 15.0 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - BJ
- Lot 14 Beaver Lodge Rd $68,500 6.5 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 1-10016 Kitten Ln $77,000 8.1 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 14282n State Line Rd $83,900 8.4 Acres RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- 3733n Wilson Lake Circle East $90,000 6.3 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- OFFER ACCEPTED Off Gresham Rd $69,900 7.2 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.