There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 111 Northland Ave E $205,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,400 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 4603w Koehmstedt Rd $190,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,496 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 11222w Jensens Rd $235,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 2,080 Sqft RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7311w Island Lake Rd $174,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,358 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 5183n Hwy 51 $219,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,400 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 8630 Palmer Rd $199,900 4 Bed 4 Bath 2,180 Sqft HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4410 Timberline Rd $237,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,680 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 3885 Popko Cr E $229,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,912 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- 362w Hwy 51 $199,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,500 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MW
- 5477n Echo Lake Rd E $174,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,612 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4963 N Hwy 51 $182,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,294 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.