There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 5185 Hwy 51 $493,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,800 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 6665 Cth W $410,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,222 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 7477 Birch Lake Rd E $589,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,960 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 7560 Birch Lake Rd W $489,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 3,000 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7342 Katinka Lake Rd $449,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,912 Sqft UP-NORTH LIVING REAL ESTATE LLC
- 7287 Birch Bark Dr $550,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,826 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7193 Cth W $475,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,965 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MW
- 3827 Gresham Rd $397,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,530 Sqft JIM TAIT REAL ESTATE/BLDR JCT
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2271 Point Ln $489,900 5 Bed 2 Bath 2,150 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7420 Mcdowell Rd $574,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,956 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.