There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1880w Hillcrest Dr $35,000 3.0 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- Lot 1 Payment Lake Rd $34,900 1.6 Acres RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- Lot 2 Payment Lake Rd $41,000 1.6 Acres RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- Lot 11 Pine Bough Ct $46,000 1.3 Acres RE/MAX ACTION NORTH
- Lot 14 Echo Ln $39,900 0.9 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- Lot 1 Mercer Lake Cr S $34,000 2.1 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- ON Powell Rd $32,000 1.6 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 13 on Buckthorn Lake Stateline Lake Rd $34,900 1.4 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- Lot 1 Annabelle Lake Rd $39,900 2.1 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Lot 15-on Good Life Ln $42,685 2.9 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - BJ
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.