There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- Lot 15-on Good Life Ln $42,685 2.9 Acres CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - BJ
- On Moonshine Valley Rd $34,000 4.2 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot 1 Annabelle Lake Rd $39,900 2.1 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- Lot 13 on Buckthorn Lake Stateline Lake Rd $34,900 1.4 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- Lot 11 Pine Crest Ln $32,900 1.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 20-944-03-on Tadpole Tr $32,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 3.1 Acres FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- On Hwy 51 $45,000 1.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- Lot-on Maplewood Dr $45,000 4.3 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- ON Powell Rd $32,000 1.6 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 3 Ka Don Te Tr $32,000 0 Bed 0 Bath 2.0 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.