There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- Lot 34 Chippewa Tr $11,500 0.7 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- Lot 37-on Apache Tr $13,900 0.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - THREE LKS
- Lot 35-on Apache Tr $13,900 0.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - THREE LKS
- Lot 22-on Indian Tr $13,900 0.7 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- Lot 4-on Indian Tr $13,900 0.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- Lot 3-on Indian Tr $13,900 0.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 61 Northwood Dr $12,900 0.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- Lot 62 Northwood Dr $13,500 0.5 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- Lot 41-on Holiday Drive E $10,000 0.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 42-on Holiday Drive E $10,000 0.3 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.