There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 5845 Six Point Ln $220,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,136 Sqft JIM TAIT REAL ESTATE/BLDR JCT
- OFFER ACCEPTED 11830 Platinum Ln $255,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,250 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- 11609 State Line Rd $259,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,091 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8642 Pine Acres Blv $200,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,960 Sqft RIECKMANN REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.
- 1048 Harris Lake Rd $219,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,590 Sqft SCHMIDT-HAUS REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10570 Plantation Pines Dr $259,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,700 Sqft THE REAL ESTATE BROKERS
- 6735 Spring Rd $225,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,682 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 122 Milwaukee St W $225,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,836 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 362w Hwy 51 $199,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,500 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MW
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4853 River Rd $259,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,386 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.