There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 8086 Frontier Rd $429,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,680 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 7420 Mcdowell Rd $599,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,956 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 11072 Annabelle Shores Rd $499,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,240 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 6561 High Lake Rd $549,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,861 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 8985 Cth B $499,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,850 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 7601 Armour Lake Rd E $497,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,981 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 18551 Cloverleaf Lake Rd $429,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,202 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 4040 Cisco Lake Rd W $449,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,625 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 12298 Blitzen Dr $414,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,900 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 8653 Coligo Ct $575,000 5 Bed 2 Bath 2,482 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.