There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED 9717 Musket Rd E $514,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,599 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 8142 Ridge Rd $479,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,695 Sqft JIM TAIT REAL ESTATE/BLDR JCT
- 11072 Annabelle Shores Rd $499,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,240 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 8985 Cth B $499,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,850 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 8208 Trails End Rd $489,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,616 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 6938 Helen Creek Rd $599,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 3,100 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 7019 Papoose Ln $529,000 4 Bed 5 Bath 3,639 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MW
- 12298 Blitzen Dr $419,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,900 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- OFFER ACCEPTED 14213 Harris Creek Ln $589,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 2,542 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 8669 Coligo Ct $556,500 5 Bed 5 Bath 2,963 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 7477 Birch Lake Rd E $549,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,968 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.