There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 3a-8276 Hwy 51 $295,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,800 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 3b-8270 Hwy 51 $239,400 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,800 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6-410 Park Ave E $269,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,662 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1a-8276 Hwy 51 $224,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,636 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10-10019 Ridgewood Dr $259,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,100 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 5-7300 Deerwood Rd $269,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,925 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7308 Deerwood Rd $255,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,018 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 11-12917 Frying Pan Camp Ln $234,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,350 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 11-1089 Elbert Rd $235,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,398 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 7708 Kettle Hole Ln $319,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,598 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.