There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 1155 Taylor Lake Rd $345,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,268 Sqft OWLS NEST REALTY
- 5468 Cloverland Dr $384,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,500 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 3584 Dam Ln $399,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 1,122 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 4390 Wranik Dr $349,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,614 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6590 Bayview Tr $399,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,400 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER REALTY-WEST BEND
- 3778 Oneida Farms Rd $329,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,579 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1528 Forest Ct $425,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,800 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 902 Fort Eagle Est Ln $449,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,100 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 17 Shields Rd $369,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.