There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 609 Willard Ave $79,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,274 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- 121 6th Ave $69,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 672 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1300 1st Ave $95,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,350 Sqft BOLEN REALTY, INC
- 1715 Neva Rd $83,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 900 Sqft ABSOLUTE REALTORS INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 119 10th Ave $84,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,238 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 123 5th Ave $89,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,340 Sqft HOMELAND REALTY WI LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 142 Weed St $94,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,760 Sqft CR REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 229 Deleglise St $65,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,288 Sqft CR REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1721 1st Ave $74,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,080 Sqft CR REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED W19106 2nd St $74,500 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,388 Sqft INTEGRITY REALTORS, LLC
- N5347 Hwy 17 $90,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,864 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.