There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6692 Col Himes Rd $29,000 1.6 Acres RE/MAX NORTHERN LAKES LLC
- Lot 2-on Col Himes Rd $29,900 2.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - THREE LKS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6725 Hwy 45 $32,500 1.3 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4636 Apple Valley Ln $33,900 1.7 Acres ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- On Military Rd $29,900 1.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- On Buckskin Ln $27,750 0.6 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 2 & 3-on Cth H $29,900 2.5 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 9248 Hwy 32 $24,900 0 Bed 0 Bath 2.4 Acres EXP REALTY, LLC
- 26-2437 Rangeline Rd $25,000 1.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 11 Wood Dale Tr $23,500 1.7 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- Lot 7-on Rice Ln $28,000 2.1 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.