There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 121 Spirit Ave E $149,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,700 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- N9463 Cth T $129,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,144 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1415 Mathews St $155,000 5 Bed 2 Bath 1,924 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 916 Margaret St $139,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,727 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- N11995 Hwy 17 $129,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 900 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 56 Hemlock St $124,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,198 Sqft WOLDT REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED W2065 Cth J $150,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 784 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 814 River St $120,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,200 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 125 Baird Ave N $142,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,220 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.