There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED N11441 Short Rd $410,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,400 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8279 Bracey Ln $299,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 950 Sqft 4 STAR REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3184 Washburn Lake Rd $299,900 1 Bed 2 Bath 1,239 Sqft NORWISREALTY.COM LLC
- W 34ac-7895 Alva Rd N $294,700 3 Bed 1 Bath 963 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5363 Pier Lake Rd S $279,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,160 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 4295 Thunder Ln $339,000 3 Bed 0 Bath 928 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8927 Minch Rd East $289,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,456 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 8136 Mercer Lake Rd $393,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,347 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.