There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED 12682 Birch Trail Rd $399,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,360 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8601 Bo Di Lac Dr N $299,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,808 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8859 Forest Ln $329,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,878 Sqft RE/MAX WOODLANDS AND WATER
- 11541-43 Back Bay Rd $349,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,720 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 11528-30 Back Bay Rd $399,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 3,407 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1515 Silver Beach Dr $325,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,670 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 1076 Squaw Lake Rd W $279,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,450 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 10570 Plantation Pines Dr $299,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,700 Sqft THE REAL ESTATE BROKERS
- 2050 Hanser Ln $348,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,998 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 7404 Golfway Ct $330,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,106 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.