There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8980 Mishonagon Way $287,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,973 Sqft JIM TAIT REAL ESTATE/BLDR JCT
- 10570 Plantation Pines Dr $339,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,700 Sqft THE REAL ESTATE BROKERS
- 8424 Grant Rd $340,000 9 Bed 3 Bath 4,212 Sqft RIECKMANN REAL ESTATE GROUP, INC.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 185 Woodland Ln $285,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 4,200 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 7404 Golfway Ct $330,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 4,106 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 9979 Woodland Cr $289,999 4 Bed 4 Bath 3,000 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10040 Lakeview Ln $249,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,464 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 9875 Kawaga Rd $289,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,248 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 11783 Kurtz Rd $298,700 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,608 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7412 Golfway Ct $289,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,860 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 9971 Ridgewood Dr $275,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,400 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.