There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 5-4525 Copperwood Cir $324,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,842 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 13-4516 Copperwood Cir $335,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,955 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 227-2012 Wild Eagle Ln $285,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,520 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 15-4528 Copperwood Cir $385,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 2,395 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 206/216-3958 Eagle Waters Rd $283,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,502 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 15a-3937 Norway Pine Dr $269,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 2,284 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5-5086 Hwy 70 $329,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 2,554 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 21-3666 Hwy 70 $369,900 2 Bed 4 Bath 2,700 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 1869 Meta Lake Rd $385,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,568 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1865 Meta Lake Rd $289,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,100 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 1-1798 Wilderness Tr $299,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,900 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.