There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 1458 Cth F $499,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 5,000 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 8612 Malby Point Ln $545,900 3 Bed 4 Bath 2,905 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 3121 Hintz Ln $450,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,180 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 13385 Camp Wipigaki Ln $564,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,400 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 7550 Golfview Ct $449,000 5 Bed 5 Bath 4,312 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 8185 Doolittle Rd $559,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,544 Sqft RE/MAX WOODLANDS AND WATER
- 5935 Twin Lake Rd E $474,500 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,612 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 7003 Pickerel Lake Rd $550,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 3,716 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 5420 Birch Lake Rd $449,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,624 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 8539 Shoreland Dr $543,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,635 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 8074 Bow Rd $599,000 5 Bed 5 Bath 4,656 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.