There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 4936 Winding Way $212,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,508 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 5176 Wilmar Ln $201,400 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,440 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3139 Wildflower Bay Rd $182,500 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,508 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 3544 Faust Lake Rd N $244,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,100 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4392 Riopel Rd $189,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,040 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- 921 Woodland Dr $179,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,000 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- 3527 Lake Thompson Rd $199,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 1,050 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6604 Rolling Hills Dr $189,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,960 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- 5299 Sandy Loop Rd $179,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,700 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 4121 Bass Bay Dr $199,500 1 Bed 2 Bath 1,728 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 7895 Alva Rd N $212,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 963 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.