There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 1364 Dollar Lake Rd E $629,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,788 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 3536 Tac Ln $574,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,900 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 1790 Silver Forest Ln $569,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,745 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 3700 Gaffney Dr $635,000 5 Bed 3 Bath 2,308 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 1459 Oak Ln $545,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 3,386 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 6421 Penoke Ln $529,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,798 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 4755 Grand View Dr $520,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 3,450 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7261 Thunder Hill Ln $629,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,120 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 5294 Maple Leaf Ln $599,900 4 Bed 4 Bath 3,500 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 8481 Hillcrest Ln $749,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,406 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT & ASSOC.
- 1050 Rocky Rd $599,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,250 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.