There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 1364 Dollar Lake Rd E $629,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,788 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- 1507 Voyageur Shores Rd $549,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,344 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 1307 Waterman Ln $549,000 5 Bed 3 Bath 2,473 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4326 Otter Island Tr $700,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,951 Sqft KELLER WILLIAMS STEVENS POINT
- 1790 Silver Forest Ln $549,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,745 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 4435 Yellow Birch Rd $660,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,244 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2429 Rangeline Rd $544,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,710 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 6221 Cloverleaf Ln $549,000 4 Bed 5 Bath 3,945 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 6421 Penoke Ln $529,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,798 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2715 Pickerel Point Ln $575,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,958 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.