There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 5-12097 Musky Shores Dr $189,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,344 Sqft RE/MAX WOODLANDS AND WATER
- 6511 Manhardt Dr E $249,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 600 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- 8698 Squaw Lake Rd W $244,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 752 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 14621 Misty Pines Ln $209,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,408 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 1137 Squaw Lake Ln N $189,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 672 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- W460 Caro Ln $189,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 730 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- 14839 Ash Ln $184,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 529 Sqft LAKEPLACE.COM - VACATIONLAND PROPERTIES
- 11066 Woodland Dr $184,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,575 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 3728 Pine Square Rd W $219,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,288 Sqft KEY INSIGHT, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7838 Walter Dr $193,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,328 Sqft TOWN & COUNTRY REALTY/WOODRUFF
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.