There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 12655 Yukon Tr $239,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,050 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- W2875 Cth D $280,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,344 Sqft RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- 8733 Bakely Cr W $269,995 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,378 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- .42 Ac-8200 Carter Rd $249,700 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,253 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 11748 Hwy 70 $225,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,568 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 11240 Wolfs Rd $199,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 1,438 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 13580 Indian Point Rd $259,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,296 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 1306 Whitefish Lake Ln N $259,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 802 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 13768 Squaw Lake Point Rd $275,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,266 Sqft FIRST WEBER - MINOCQUA
- 8698 Squaw Lake Rd W $254,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 752 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 14212 Price County Rd $285,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 720 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.