There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listings search in less than one minute! You will have access to ALL PROPERTY DETAILS for every listing. You will be notified immediately by email when a new property comes to the market matching your search criteria. A private web site that shows all matching listings will be created automatically for you. Access is completely free without any obligation!Get Started
- 10533 Hwy 70 $685,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 3,080 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 1496 Wagner Bay Ln $779,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 4,150 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 7003 Pickerel Lake Rd $574,000 5 Bed 4 Bath 3,716 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4817 Sheep Ranch Rd $700,000 3 Bed 5 Bath 3,377 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 14087 Gauthier Ln $775,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,568 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MW
- 7652 Hwy 70 $560,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 4,500 Sqft 4 STAR REALTY
- 7620 Pietz Ln $579,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,560 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 3239 Sand Lake Lodge Ln $679,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,190 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 7261 Thunder Hill Ln $649,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,120 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 8315 Squaw Lake Rd W $750,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 3,195 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.