There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED W2119 Wagonmaker Ln $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,100 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- N10961 Hwy 17 $249,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,152 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- 3143 Wildflower Bay Rd $274,500 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,650 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3114 South Shore Dr $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,952 Sqft KW RAPIDS
- N8854/56 Clover Ln $249,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,500 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED N6707 Hwy 107 $349,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,376 Sqft CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5162 Wilmar Ln $274,700 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,280 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 1680 Eagle St $339,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,620 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- OFFER ACCEPTED 108 Davenport St E $350,000 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,482 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- 416 Hillside Rd $244,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,184 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4172 Pine Point Dr $284,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,412 Sqft PEOPLE FIRST REALTY GROUP LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.