There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10068 Woodcrest Dr $265,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 10570 Chipmunk Dr $289,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,424 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10530 Kolbeck Dr $235,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,715 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5559 Hwy 51 $239,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 858 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1018 Elbert Rd $257,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,280 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 8136 Northwood Dr $259,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,410 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Juve Rd $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 7129 Coon Lake Rd $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,208 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 6466 Journeys End Rd $239,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,456 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- 5363 Pier Lake Rd S $279,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,160 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- W727 Hwy 70 $289,900 2 Bed 3 Bath 2,400 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.