There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- Ha-805 Leisure Dr $13,500 0.6 Acres CENTURY 21 BEST WAY REALTY
- Lot 372-on Knollwood Tr $15,000 1.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- Lot 370-on Knollwood Tr $15,000 0.7 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 42-on Cameron Dr $12,900 0.8 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Lake Mildred Rd $14,990 1.5 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- 1640 Balsam St $14,999 1.6 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- On Frontier Cr E $13,000 0.7 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- #12 Ralph Ln $14,900 1.2 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- #9 Ralph Ln $12,900 1.1 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- #8 Ralph Ln $12,900 1.0 Acres WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.