There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10068 Woodcrest Dr $265,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4712 Buck Ln $289,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,024 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5559 Hwy 51 $239,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 858 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8863 Art Thompson Rd $235,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,664 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8210 Stockley Ln W $300,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,696 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7741 Crow Rd $239,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,212 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1076 Squaw Lake Rd W $274,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,450 Sqft EXP REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2186 Anderson Rd $279,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,144 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1018 Elbert Rd $257,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,280 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED W579 Bay Rd $284,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,636 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Juve Rd $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.