There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 7129 Coon Lake Rd $299,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,208 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10530 Kolbeck Dr $235,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,715 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 5559 Hwy 51 $239,000 1 Bed 1 Bath 858 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10068 Woodcrest Dr $265,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- 6466 Journeys End Rd $239,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,456 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- 8135 Hwy 51 $334,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,071 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4153 Trails End Rd $255,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,712 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- 10570 Chipmunk Dr $289,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,424 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER ACTION
- 4295 Thunder Ln $334,000 3 Bed 0 Bath 928 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 4695 Hilltop Rd $224,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.