There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED 10379 Howards End Rd $339,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,500 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 9571 South Blue Lake Rd $429,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,357 Sqft RE/MAX EXCEL
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2328 Wildlife Ln $475,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,600 Sqft CENTURY 21 ACE REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 9070 Summerview Tr $449,000 6 Bed 2 Bath 2,727 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 2748 Bluejay Ln $355,000 5 Bed 3 Bath 2,020 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4818 Jimmy Ln $459,900 5 Bed 3 Bath 3,617 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1641 Moon Rd $399,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,540 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 8739 Setting Sun Blv $440,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,083 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1608 Birch Tree Ln $325,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,448 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 2748 Hwy 155 $399,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,600 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.