There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED Lot 1 Hwy 70 $145,000 20.1 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 2 Eaglewatch Ct $125,000 15.0 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 3 Eaglewatch Ct $120,000 7.1 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- Lot 7-10 Cth F $120,000 17.8 Acres QUORUM ENTERPRISES, INC.
- LOT 6-ON Briggs Ln $124,000 23.5 Acres RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- OFFER ACCEPTED On Landing Rd $129,000 13.4 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- On Squirrel Lake Rd W $129,900 15.0 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- On South Shore Dr $150,000 19.8 Acres REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- On Bay Rd E $129,000 21.9 Acres HEADWATERS REAL ESTATE
- Lot 7-on Birch Lake Rd $140,000 18.3 Acres CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- #19 & #20-lots Indian Lake Rd $150,000 8.9 Acres COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.