There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED 4610 Tanglewood Dr $374,400 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,866 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3704 Deerskin Lake Rd $459,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,724 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 4001 Briggs Ln $399,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,443 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 5936 Birch Point Rd $425,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 1,864 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1315 Dollar Lake Rd E $399,000 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,200 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 4746 Lake O Pines Ln $365,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,100 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF LAND O LAKES
- 5550 Sugar Maple Rd $349,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,830 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 738 Isle Of B Rd $349,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,296 Sqft MILLER & ASSOCIATES REALTY LLC
- 1116 Gessert Rd $469,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,350 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF ST GERMAIN
- 4811 Pike Bay Rd $355,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,300 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.