There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 434 Evergreen Ct $149,900 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,205 Sqft RE/MAX INVEST, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1344 Stevens St N $119,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 2,233 Sqft HOMELAND REALTY WI LLC
- 536 Evergreen St $134,500 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,475 Sqft RE/MAX INVEST, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 604 Randall Ave $140,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,158 Sqft MICHAEL D. DENIS
- 508 Hemlock St $159,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,234 Sqft FIRST WEBER - RHINELANDER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 604 Cherry St $134,900 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,020 Sqft PEOPLE FIRST REALTY GROUP LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3744 Country Dr $147,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,600 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
- 123 Lincoln Ave E $150,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,045 Sqft NORTHWOODS COMMUNITY REALTY, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 1605 Spruce Ave $165,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,296 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.