There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- OFFER ACCEPTED N15610 East Rd $209,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,584 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 1049 Hines Ln $175,000 6 Bed 4 Bath 2,080 Sqft RE/MAX NEW HORIZONS REALTY LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED N15412 Woody Rd $184,900 1 Bed 1 Bath 936 Sqft HILGART REALTY INC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 370 1st Ave N $199,900 5 Bed 4 Bath 2,257 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- OFFER ACCEPTED N14018 Divine Rapids Rd $225,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,773 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 1048 Marian Ln $174,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 1,692 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 1150 3rd Ave S $189,900 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,234 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 420n Hwy 182 $215,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 960 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 86555 Farmer Ln $235,000 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,120 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
- 1897n Flowage Rd $244,900 4 Bed 1 Bath 2,128 Sqft CENTURY 21 PIERCE REALTY - MERCER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3590w Bearskull Rd $234,900 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,416 Sqft BIRCHLAND REALTY, INC - PARK FALLS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.