There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 5981 Twin Lake Rd E $700,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 4,200 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- 10575 Mccormick Lake Rd $599,000 4 Bed 4 Bath 3,480 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 9619&21 Cth D $580,000 4 Bed 3 Bath 2,837 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- 4743 Wilderness Ln $625,000 8 Bed 5 Bath 6,035 Sqft LAKELAND REALTY
- 10533 Hwy 70 $785,000 3 Bed 4 Bath 3,080 Sqft RE/MAX NORTHWOODS
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3581 Eagles Nest Ln $569,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,028 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS-MINOCQUA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 7224 Poplar Rd $649,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 2,550 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY - MNQ
- OFFER ACCEPTED Unit 2 Big Pike Pl $840,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 2,992 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- N9988 Mohawksin Rd $599,900 5 Bed 5 Bath 3,968 Sqft WOLDT REALTY
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8214 Cth O $739,000 3 Bed 3 Bath 3,160 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- 619 Hwy 86 $625,000 4 Bed 5 Bath 4,796 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.