There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
- OFFER ACCEPTED 512 Hwy M73 $224,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,180 Sqft KELLER WILLIAMS GREEN BAY AND UPPER PENINSULA
- OFFER ACCEPTED 8526 Elvoy Creek Ln $199,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,240 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-ER
- 15-5690 Thunder Bay Lane $239,900 4 Bed 2 Bath 1,456 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 3389 Cooks Lane N $269,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,058 Sqft KELLER WILLIAMS GREEN BAY AND UPPER PENINSULA
- 12-5679 Thunder Bay Lane $189,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,120 Sqft CENTURY 21 BURKETT - LOL
- 10-2263 Gunderson Ln $249,999 2 Bed 2 Bath 1,250 Sqft ELIASON REALTY OF THE NORTH/ER
- OFFER ACCEPTED 3296 Hwy 70 $269,000 2 Bed 1 Bath 1,472 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.