There are more than 20 listings at this location.
Click this dialog to zoom in and show all of these listings
Notify me of more listings like this...
Create your own personal listing search:
- Get a specialty tailored website for all your matched properties.
- Get notified immediately as a new property matches your search criteria.
- Track properties as they sell.
- Follow market trends and stats.
- Gain access to all property details.
- 222 Conro St $89,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,400 Sqft COLDWELL BANKER MULLEADY-RHLDR
- OFFER ACCEPTED 435 Phillip St W $79,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,548 Sqft PINE POINT REALTY
- 341 Maple St $97,500 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,280 Sqft FLANDERS REALTY GROUP
- 113 S Oneida Ave $79,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,664 Sqft ENGLAND REALTY
- 318 Oak St $104,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,589 Sqft RE/MAX INVEST, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 403 Oneida Ave S $98,700 2 Bed 1 Bath 888 Sqft MICHAEL D. DENIS
- 5255 Dundee Rd $107,000 3 Bed 1 Bath 900 Sqft REDMAN REALTY GROUP, LLC
- 116 Somo Ave E $99,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,419 Sqft WOODLAND LAKES REALTY, LLC
- 211 Wisconsin Ave E $79,000 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,278 Sqft WILD RIVERS GROUP REAL ESTATE, LLC
- OFFER ACCEPTED 543 Tomahawk Ave S $85,900 3 Bed 1 Bath 1,008 Sqft RE/MAX PROPERTY PROS - TOMAHAWK
- N7748 Country Aire Ln $99,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1,452 Sqft WOLF RIVER REALTY
To refine your residential or commercial real estate search in Greater Northwoods, WI, filter by price range, number of bedrooms/baths, and property types (townhouses, duplex, condos, lots/land, & commercial listings, etc.). Get instant access to information about Greater Northwoods homes and condos for sale, including property descriptions, MLS® details, maps, photos, videos, and additional multimedia.The far North Central area of Wisconsin is known as the Greater Northwoods, a vacation and second home paradise. It consists of thousands of lakes, rivers, and streams surrounded by some 2 million acres of public lands. The largest industries are tourism and logging. Recreational opportunities abound from fishing and watersports to biking and camping. It contains the largest fresh-water chain of lakes in the world. Winter brings snowfall and hundreds of miles of groomed snowmobile trails waiting for riders to explore the forests and small villages. Communities in the area include Minocqua, Rhinelander, Eagle River, Park Falls, Phillips, Crandon, Antigo, Merrill, and Tomahawk.